| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikko in November is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 101.9mm (4in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 10:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikko November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nikko, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikko: