| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikko in June is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat soggy. A sizable 245.3mm (9.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikko June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Nikko, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikko: