| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikko in August is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in August is wet. A significant 382.2mm (15in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikko August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nikko, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikko: