| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikko in April is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 151.5mm (6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikko April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nikko, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikko: