| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikko in May is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly wettish. Around 167.1mm (6.6in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikko May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nikko, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikko: