| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikko in March is slightly cold at -1.4 °C (29.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.7 °C (21.7 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 94.4mm (3.7in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikko March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Nikko, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikko: