| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikko in July is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat soggy. A sizable 249.8mm (9.8in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikko July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Nikko, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikko: