| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikko in January is slightly cold at -4.4 °C (24.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 47.9mm (1.9in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:18 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikko January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nikko, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikko: