| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikko in February is slightly cold at -4.3 °C (24.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.2 °C (17.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 68.2mm (2.7in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikko February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nikko, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikko: